Last Updated: Feb 16, 2024
WHAT WE DO NOT COLLECT
Local Streaming Protocols: For data transmissions streamed locally, communications are encrypted using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithms. Concurrently, all real time communications and signaling are encrypted during transmission. It is expressly stated that such data is not retained or stored in any of our systems or databases.
Remote Streaming Protocols: Should a local streaming connection fail to establish, your video stream is securely encrypted and transmitted via a secure remote relay server operated by Immersed before being relayed to your headset for viewing purposes. It is expressly stated that such data is not retained or stored in any of our systems or databases.
Collaborative Transmission Protocols: In the event of collaborative functionalities, notably screen sharing, all video and audio data are encrypted through our server. For the avoidance of doubt, this data, while securely transmitted to designated clients during the screen-sharing process, is neither retained nor stored in our databases or any associated systems.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your username as well as other information you directly give us on our Site and desktop Agent.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, how long you spent on a page, access times, Computer hardware specifications and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
NOTE: We will never sell your data.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
* Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
* Create, manage, and authenticate your account.
* Conduct internal research and development.
* Respond to customer service requests.
* Debug our services.
* Complete the transactions you request and perform our contractual obligations.
* Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and other support and administrative messages.
* Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to opt out of these communications, see “INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES” below).
* Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services.
We may use each of the categories of personal information we collect for all of the uses described above.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
* We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
* We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
* We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
* We may share information to comply with laws.
* We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
* We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
USER DATA DELETION REQUESTS
If you have decided to no longer use Immersed and would like your information stored in our servers to be deleted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address you registered with, and also let us know your username. We will respond as a confirmation once all of your data has been permanently deleted.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to opt-out. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
P.O. Box 40681
Austin, TX 78704