Immersed VR 1.8.05, Windows 10.3.0.0, Mac 14.5, Linux 6.1 Update Includes:
* Phone in VR (BETA) - iOS only, Android coming soon!
* Download the iOS app here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/immersed/id1555332053
* Enter the pairing code in the app. After you connect your computer, look for your phone in the Monitors menu.
* Quick Menu
* Lock/Unlock screens
* Show/Hide workspace
* Show/Hide Main Menu
* New Interaction System
* Hands - manipulate screens with 1 or 2 hands to move, rotate, scale
* Updated virtual monitors controls
* Lock/Unlock - unlock to move monitors, lock to set your workspace
* Updated tutorial videos
* Bluetooth mouse support
Immersed VR 1.8.02
- Add Presentation Mode for Teams.
- Improvements to room creation in Social menu.
- Add pagination to Participants to handle larger room sizes.
Immersed VR 1.7.19
Custom 360 Photo Environments 🌏
- Look for the new icon in Worlds Menu, under 360 Photos and follow the instructions on where to load your image.
Improvements to snap grid:
- Snap grid UI is now visible when using just one screen.
- Added screen sharing when using snap grid.
Immersed VR 1.7.15
- Drag monitors into avaiable slots to snap into place 🖥.
- Computer layout will update to reflect arrangement.
- Ability to toggle between curved and flat screens and adjust angle.
- Move, resize, rotate entire group.
- Lock and Hide screens functionality as part of the grid 🔒.
- Add/Remove monitors from VR ➕.
- Can be toggled on/off in Monitor Settings.
Windows v22.214.171.124 and Mac v12.2
- Added support for Snap Grid.
Immersed VR 1.7.12
- Add supersampling option for monitors. 🖥
- Softens jagged text on the displays.
- Toggle on/off in the VR menu under Settings>Monitor Settings.
- When adding a new computer, fix issue with pairing code not refreshing.
- Address issue with Virtual Keyboard Overlay not initializing correctly when launching Immersed. ⌨️
Immersed VR 1.7.09
- Virtual Keyboard Overlay ⌨️ 🔮 - See your keyboard's position in VR!- Requires Hand Tracking and a connected computer.- Shift, Space, Shift in quick succession is a hotkey to calibrate.- Keyboard can't be moved manually with Overlay on.
- Webcam 📸 resolution scaled up for Quest 2.- Controller/Hand lasers hidden from webcam.
- New Color Space 🌈 - improved screen legibility, less color bleeding. @Broccoli
- 3DoF Mode 🌃 - Immersed can be started without head-tracking. @jimbobuk
- Updates to Settings in Menu 🛠 .- Reset Button moved to Application from Monitors.- "Keyboard" Section added.
Immersed VR v1.7.02
- Hands/monitor interaction - middle finger pinch now right-clicks in addition to grabbing and moving screens.
- Option to enable/disable auto-hiding hands in the Application Settings menu in VR.
- Switching between controllers and hands should no longer break monitor interaction.
- Tutorial updated to show all videos at once after viewing the open/close menu tutorial.
Mac agent 11.3
- Add option when installing to set auto-brightness.